Kyler Murray is again, Keaton Mitchell has individuals excited, and Joshua Dobbs did the unthinkable. It’s been an fascinating previous week and an intriguing Week 10 is on faucet.
The Week 10 fantasy soccer rankings embody the sport previews, sleepers and extra… plus this week’s “enjoyable with ranks” — the Finest Video Recreation Soundtracks of All Time. You understand a tune simply popped in your head as you learn that — Mario or Zelda, which was it?
Week 10 Waivers | Week 10 SOS Ranks (THU)
Fantasy Soccer 101 (climate, lineups, buying and selling, extra)
All in Football Podcast
WEEK 10 FANTASY FOOTBALL PREVIEWS
** BYES: KC, LAR, MIA, PHI **
NOTE: You’ll see fairly a little bit of “Since Week 4 or 5,” and that’s as a result of it’s good to take a look at latest efficiency versus year-long with defenses, and so on., as in-season changes can change issues. For instance, the Broncos have been clearly the worst protection early, however since Week 4, they’re midpack — not wonderful, however a lot better than they began.
Acronyms To Know
- RBTouch% — RB contact proportion — % of group complete RB touches that participant had
- TmTGT% — Workforce goal proportion — % of group complete targets going to that participant
- G2G and GL — Purpose-to-Go (contained in the 10-yard line) and Purpose-Line (contained in the 5-yard line)
- TmTGT% — % of the group’s complete targets for the participant
- TmAirYD% — Workforce Air Yard proportion — % of group complete air yards going to that participant
- CPOE — Completion proportion over expectation — allowed completion proportion adjusting for the issue of the move (depth, protection, and so on.)
- Stuff% — A run that doesn’t go for a landing, 4+ yards on first down, or 3+ yards on another down
- Explosive Run — Any rush of 15+ yards
- YPRR — Yards per Route Run — quite worthwhile indicator
Panthers at Bears, TNF
- The Bears are the one group since Week 4 to not enable a dashing landing (six video games — DEN, WSH, MIN, LV, LAC, NO). They’re additionally permitting a league-low 3.0 YPC with the very best Stuff% and hardest RushEPA.
- The Panthers have essentially the most favorable RushEPA allowed however are fourth-toughest in opposition to slot receivers.
- Assuming Khalil Herbert returns, I’d put Herbert and D’Onta Foreman as danger/reward RB2/3s. If Herbert doesn’t, Foreman’s a rock-solid Prime 15 choice.
Colts at Patriots, 9:30 a.m., Germany
- The Patriots and Chargers are tied for the bottom missed sort out fee given up, at 0.09 per try (since Week 4).
- If Josh Downs is out, I wouldn’t danger Alec Pierce or Isaiah McKenzie in most leagues. Perhaps pray for a landing with Pierce. If Downs performs, he’s again to WR3 standing.
- Rhamondre Stevenson doesn’t have a single recreation of 12+ factors and not using a landing. The Colts have allowed a operating again to attain in six of 9 video games.
Texans at Bengals, 1 p.m.
- Since Week 4, the Bengals power a league-high 20.8% of drives to finish in turnovers (TEN, ARI, SEA, SF, BUF) — Jaguars are second (19.7%) and the Cardinals are final (4.5%).
- Going again to Week 5, no quarterback has the next Comp% (75.8) or Passer Ranking (111.2) than Joe Burrow, with Patrick Mahomes second in Comp% (71.7) and Justin Fields second in PsRTG (106.8).
- Since Week 5, Joe Burrow can be third in FPPG and Ja’Marr Chase is second solely to Tyreek Hill.
- Since Week 6 with the cut up and Dameon Pierce lacking final week, Pierce and Devin Singletary are final (forty third) and second-to-last in YD/Contact at 3.2 and three.3, respectively.
Saints at Vikings, 1 p.m.
- Since returning, Alvin Kamara is seventh in FPPG, first in TmTGT% (22.0), targets (49), receptions (43) and receiving yards (272). The targets, receptions and yards would rank T-21, fifth and forty seventh for all gamers.
- Travis Etienne is the one operating again to high 13.5 factors in opposition to the Saints, and Derrick Henry and Zack Moss are the one different two with a double-digit rating in opposition to them.
- As talked about in waivers, Trishton Jackson might shock, as he stepped in outdoors/because the No. 2 when Ok.J. Osborn left the sport. Brandon Powell might pop too, as secondary and slot choices have hit in opposition to the Saints with Marshon Lattimore possible specializing in Jordan Addison an excellent quantity.
Packers at Steelers, 1 p.m.
- The Steelers haven’t allowed an finish zone goal for a landing since Week 4 (0-for-7).
- Since Week 3, the Steelers, Giants and Chargers have did not hit the sport over (six video games PIT and LAC, seven video games NYG).
- Since Week 3, Jordan Love leads in Unrealized Air Yards (Air Yards tried minus passing yards) at 537. Notice: this isn’t an excellent stat to have.
- Even with touchdowns in two of his final three video games, Najee Harris continues to be RB18 in FPPG and hasn’t scored 15+ factors since Week 17 final 12 months.
Titans at Buccaneers, 1 p.m.
- The Titans are tied with the Ravens for the fewest receiving touchdowns allowed since Week 4 — 5 video games (CIN, IND, BAL, ATL, PIT), six for the Ravens and eighth-fewest receiving YPG.
- Solely the Ravens enable a decrease proportion of G2G drives to finish in a landing (42.9% TB — 13 drives, and 40.0% for BAL — 20 drives).
- The Buccaneers have been hammered by slot receivers, rating solely behind the Falcons for favorable EPA, which implies Kyle Phillips is a good Hail Mary play with Treylon Burks out.
49ers at Jaguars, 1 p.m.
- The Jaguars have been a sneaky good protection, rating fourth-toughest in Rush and Move DVOA, even whereas permitting the very best opponent play tempo and most move performs per recreation.
- When Deebo Samuel and Brandon Aiyuk are on the sector, George Kittle has simply 19.6 TmTGT% versus 26.1% when simply Samuel is lacking.
- Now-frequent reminder: When Zay Jones performs, the pecking order and fantasy worth is: Calvin Ridley, Jones, then Christian Kirk. When Jones is out, it’s Kirk then Ridley.
Browns at Ravens, 1 p.m.
- The Browns allowed one wideout landing within the first 5 video games — George Pickens — additionally the one one to high 76 yards. They allowed two wideout touchdowns and 81+ receiving yards to 3 gamers in Week 7 and eight (Colts and Seahawks) earlier than shutting down… Clayton Tune.
- The Browns have allowed all G2G drives to show into touchdowns however have allowed the second-fewest G2G drives (eight — Titans have allowed six).
- Odell Beckham and Rashod Bateman rank first and second amongst wideouts in OffTGT% of their targets (wideouts with a minimal 20 targets).
- Since Week 4, the Ravens enable simply 0.96 factors per drive — subsequent lowest are the Jaguars at 1.33 — Cardinals league-high 2.52.
Falcons at Cardinals, 4 p.m.
- Solely Brian Hoyer (21.4) and PJ Walker (18.6) have the next OffTGT% than Taylor Heinicke (16.9).
- Desmond Ridder targets tight ends greater than anybody (36.3%) with Joshua Dobbs second (32.4%) whereas Heinicke was at simply 22.0%.
- Since Week 4, the Cardinals enable the very best catchable passes (82.0%) with the Buccaneers (81.6%), Broncos (81.4%) and Bears (81.3%) as the one different groups over 80%.
Lions at Chargers, 4 p.m.
- The Lions have the second-lowest run performs per recreation allowed (20.5 — Eagles lowest at 17.8).
- Since David Montgomery’s damage, Jahmyr Gibbs has led the league in YD/Contact at 6.2 (min 20 rushes, 50 touches). Montgomery was a 4.5 by way of Week 5, twenty third, and nonetheless behind Gibbs at 4.7.
- David Montgomery goes again to the lead, and even when it’s a lesser quantity than earlier than, he nonetheless has great landing upside with eight GL makes an attempt and 6 touchdowns earlier than being damage.
Giants at Cowboys, 4 p.m.
- Solely Mitchell Trubisky (31.3) has focused operating backs at the next fee than Tommy DeVito did (29.6%). Brett Rypien (10.5) and C.J. Stroud (11.5, tied with Matthew Stafford) are the 2 lowest.
- Of operating backs with 5+ GL rush makes an attempt, Tony Pollard has the fifth-lowest landing success fee (20.0% with 2-for-10). Alexander Mattison is 0-for-7, and A.J. Dillon/Alvin Kamara/Dameon Pierce all have transformed 1-of-8.
- The Giants have the second-lowest CPOE allowed (-5.2%) solely behind the Ravens (-5.7%) since Week 4.
Commanders at Seahawks, 4 p.m.
- Antonio Gibson leads the league with simply 3.8% of his rushes going for 0 or destructive yards (minimal 25 makes an attempt). Second is De’Von Achane (5.3%) and worst is Keaontay Ingram at 42.4% with Jerome Ford behind him at 29.0%.
- The Commanders (and Eagles) have allowed 13 finish zone targets and eight of these to transform for a landing since Week 4.
- Since Week 5, Sam Howell leads the league with 302.0 passing YPG, forward of Patrick Mahomes at 287.2.
- The Seahawks haven’t had a quarterback throw for greater than 250 yards since Week 3 (Daniel Jones, Joe Burrow, Joshua Dobbs, PJ Walker, Lamar Jackson — not a assassin’s row).
Jets at Raiders, SNF
- The Jets are permitting simply 0.98 YPRR since Week 5 with the Ravens second-lowest at 1.17.
- The Jets have additionally allowed simply three finish zone targets, shutting down all three.
- Jakobi Meyers had the higher Week 9 — thanks, dashing landing! — however Aidan O’Connell continued to look to Davante Adams essentially the most with 29.2 TmTGT%. Sadly, he will get Sauce Gardner and the Jets this week.
Broncos at Payments, MNF
- The Payments are narrowly behind the Bears in Stuff% (50.0 to 50.3) since Week 4 however have allowed the Tenth-most WR FPPG (MIA, JAX, NYG, NE, TB, CIN).
- The Payments even have essentially the most favorable PassEPA since Week 4, forward of the Commanders and Cardinals. Jaguars have the hardest.
- The Payments ran three-wide simply 47.9% of the time by way of Week 6 (second-lowest) however jumped to 86.2% (fourth-highest) since Dawson Knox acquired damage (three video games).
WEEK 10 FANTASY FOOTBALL SLEEPERS
These are sleepers (DuckTales and Darkwing Duck fashion — Woo-oo is worthy of the danger in most leagues, and Harmful is in the event you want a Hail Mary). They won’t mimic my rankings 100%. That is about chasing upside and infrequently carries extra danger — put merely, they’re upside performs you would possibly take into account over a stable flooring choice.
- QB: Baker Mayfield, TB
- RB: Brian Robinson, WSH; James Conner, ARI
- WR: Jahan Dotson, WSH; Gabe Davis, BUF
- TE: Dalton Schultz, HOU
Let’s Get Harmful
- QB: Taylor Heinicke, ATL
- RB: Zach Charbonnet, SEA; Keaton Mitchell, BAL
- WR: Quentin Johnston, LAC; Wan’Dale Robinson, NYG
- TE: Trey McBride, ARI
WEEK 10 BUY LOW, SELL HIGH
We’re shifting to a BEST/WORST playoff schedule outlook, since we’re on the level of “purchase lows” and “promote highs” being powerful to search out as a consequence of supervisor data and restricted choices.
Finest Playoff Schedules
- QB: Kyler Murray, ARI; Josh Allen, BUF
- RB: Bijan Robinson, ATL; Austin Ekeler, LAC; D’Andre Swift, PHI
- WR: DK Metcalf/Tyler Lockett, SEA; Marquise Brown/Michael Wilson, ARI; Garrett Wilson, NYJ
Worst Playoff Schedules
- QB: Tua Tagovailoa, MIA; Trevor Lawrence, JAX; Sam Howell, WSH
- RB: Saquon Barkley, NYG; Dameon Pierce/Devin Singletary, HOU; Joe Mixon, CIN
- WR: Jaylen Waddle, MIA; Terry McLaurin/Jahan Dotson, WSH; Mike Evans/Chris Godwin, TB
FUN WITH RANKINGS!
After speaking in regards to the Disney songs final week, I went down a rabbit gap of online game songs, additionally with the aim of sending them to SiriusXM for popping out of breaks. So, this week is the Finest Video Recreation soundtracks of all time. Now, this generally is a bit difficult since you might argue particular person video games versus a sequence, and break down every in a sequence, so I’m treating sequence as one soundtrack. I used to be initially going to just do songs (particular person ones) and possibly I’ll sooner or later, however that may have been 90% DuckTales, Mega Man, Mario and Zelda.
Finest Video Recreation Soundtracks
ALL-TIME CHAMPION: DuckTales — You knew this was going to be right here. The one factor rivaling the official theme is the Moon Degree theme. So, identical to final week, let’s discuss the most effective online game soundtracks all preventing for second-best behind DuckTales.
- Tremendous Mario Bros. — You knew this may be No. 1. It doesn’t matter once you began enjoying video video games or what system is your favourite, there’s nothing comparable. Arguing with Pat Mayo that SMB2 is an efficient recreation and will get method an excessive amount of hate is definitely what made me go into this checklist too, because the theme is a hella enjoyable pay attention.
- The Legend of Zelda — Might there be something as memorable as Mario and DuckTales? Heck, that they had a complete recreation making you play songs all through it on an ocarina… which individuals made/firms bought for individuals to attempt to play in actual life.
- Mega Man — Notably Mega Man 2, which might have its personal Prime 10 checklist of songs. Dr. Wily Stage ranks Prime 10 particular person songs of all time.
- Mario Kart — Rainbow Highway, Mario Circuit, Coconut Mall, Massive Blue (F-Zero honorable point out)… simply so many nice songs.
- Tremendous Smash Bros. — It’s type of dishonest because it takes the most effective of online game soundtracks and consists of them within the themed ranges, however hey, in order for you almost all the things right here and extra, you possibly can’t beat it.
- Donkey Kong Nation — From the title theme to the groovy, drum-infused ranges — tons of nice songs.
- Tony Hawk Professional Skater — Notably THPS2. From Rage In opposition to the Machine to Naughty by Nature to Mos Def to Unhealthy Faith, this soundtrack was close to perfection.
- Wii — You understand the Wii jams onerous! Particularly the Wii Sports activities title tune!
- Sonic the Hedgehog — Inexperienced Hill Zone as iconic because the drowning water “music.”
- Halo — I can nonetheless hear the crescendo of that theme as you’re escaping on the warthog.
- Uncharted — Loads of adventure-exploring-feeling songs however Nate’s theme is the most effective.
- Pokemon — Title tune of Pink, Blue and Yellow. Sufficient mentioned.
- Last Fantasy — One Winged Angel anybody? This sequence might have a Prime 10 tracks from all of the video games.
- Castlevania — Organ-based terrificness, and I’ll lean to Tremendous Castlevania IV with Simon Belmont’s theme, however Bloody Tears is up there too.
- Avenue Fighter — I’m explicit to Guile’s theme, however loads of nice selections.
- Metroid — Dinged as a result of the good “tune” is the 7-8 second look of Samus?
- Undertale — You probably have skilled it, please do… however construct up your persistence beforehand as a result of it’s additionally one of many harder video games/boss battles of all time.
- Loopy Taxi — “Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!” Yeah, it wasn’t filled with hits, however no different tune needed to make you drive quick and loopy as Offspring’s, All I Need.
- Chrono Set off — Very similar to Last Fantasy soundtracks, this ranks among the many better of all.
- Tetris — The monitor you’re pondering of is A-Kind Music, Korobeiniki.
Honorable Point out: Portal — The cake is a lie however Nonetheless Alive being an amazing tune isn’t.
WEEK 10 FANTASY FOOTBALL PROJECTIONS
???? HEADS UP ???? These can differ from my rankings, and my ranks are the order I’d begin gamers outdoors of added context, resembling, “Want highest upside, even when dangerous.” Additionally, primarily based on 4-point TDs for QB, 6-point relaxation, and Half-PPR
Obtain Hyperlink Added Thursday
WEEK 10 FANTASY FOOTBALL RANKINGS
???? HEADS UP ????
- There isn’t any excellent widget on the market, sadly, nonetheless. I do know many view this in your telephone, however 1) use the rankings widget on a PC/laptop computer/and so on. if attainable or 2) open in your telephone’s browser, particularly for Android customers, to get the scrolling to correctly work.
- ECR = “Professional” Consensus Rating (which isn’t up to date by everybody persistently, so take with a grain of salt).
- Up to date commonly, so test as much as lineups locking.
(Photograph by Nic Antaya/Getty Pictures)